'Its only Eczema!' Stickers or Badges -any around??

Eczema Voice: People and Support Groups: 'Its only Eczema!' Stickers or Badges -any around??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Laura on Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 07:57 pm:

I too suffer from both exezma, though nothing like yours, and insomnia. For me both are exacerbated by stress, and the exezma in particular is an auto-immune reaction to excess cortisol in my system caused by stress. Unfortunately it's a vicious cycle and the more exezma I have the more I stress about it, and the worse it gets. I've found the best solution is meditation, and this has had a significant effect. A friend of mine who suffered really badly from exezma it sounds like a similar level to yours found it almost disappeared with daily meditation. For me, exezma is now a signal that I'm doing too much or there's too much going on in my life and I need to slow down and reinvigorate my meditation practice. FWIW, I think that while meditation is similar to prayer, it's not the same thing. Prayer, for me at least, is usually focused, while meditation is deliberately unfocused, a letting go of the mind. And for a cheap exezma treatment, oatmeal in the bath can be very soothing, particularly before you go to bed. It's important, though, that the bath is not too hot or you will risk exacerbating it. The other thing that can help is if you can beg, borrow or buy second hand a humidifier. I hope that things improve for you soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jitendra on Sunday, July 15, 2012 - 09:19 pm:

Hi, David,I definitely agree that a PLR site will be doevid of personality, but I'm not sure that Google can tell this! And it's Google I need to attract at this point. Definitely duplicate content is an issue and I just don't have time to re-write every article. I think if I can supplement the PLR content with some original content that will be a good compromise. The great thing is, if I sell it to someone who knows the subject (fly fishing), they will have an amazing start to their blog, because it's chock full of great keywords. They can just keep adding posts and it will then take on their personality, so humans and robots will both be happy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Hamood on Thursday, June 07, 2012 - 02:09 am:

Affiliate Marketing: Are there any other sites that have the same affiliate opoitn that ClickBank has?I need a site that offers the same type of exposure that ClickBank offers through their affiliate program. Are they the only site that offers this feature?I am a seller that is thinking of using ClickBank because they have a lot of affiliates that can sell the product on your behalf. Are there any others services that do the same as this?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Deepali on Sunday, April 22, 2012 - 06:05 pm:

it's just so bad to have atopical dimtatires . my hands and legs are bloody, dry and itchy all the time. i've also got it all over my face !!! it's unbearable , and im only 16 -.- oh well, i was fine for 5 years, and now it's back.i dont even care what i eat anymore. it wont help. if i have to look ugly, then okay. but i cant even sleep and that, i cant take.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Karen C. on Sunday, July 20, 2008 - 10:16 pm:

"NO. It's Not A.I.D.S. It's just E-C-Z-E-M-A."

"Wiki E-C-Z-E-M-A."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jimbob on Friday, July 27, 2007 - 07:46 am:

There is something about them on the home page of eczema voice. If you click on it then it will give you more information.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By marzic on Thursday, July 26, 2007 - 10:14 am:

"Eczema - It's not a fashion statement, it's a way of life" :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By marzic on Thursday, July 26, 2007 - 10:14 am:

Are these badges/stickers still around?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Fiona on Friday, April 12, 2002 - 03:08 pm:

I'm inspired to make my own! Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Naminder on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 03:07 pm:

Kez pleased you and your son like them.

Jane and everyone else,
we have had a number made and if you e-mail me at badges@eczemavoice.com then I'll give you details of how you can receive some. The minimum order is 10. At the moment we are trying to supply them without putting our address on the internet!
I can't seem to use the scanner, so I can't show you what they look like, but I'll get Davinder to put it on soon.
However they say:-

Smile
it's only
Eczema

This is the message we asked several of our users to agree on and it seems to have gone down well.
So e-mail me and I'll give you details of how to get some.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jane on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 02:48 pm:

Is there a picture so we can look at these stickers? Or where can we get them from? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kez on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 02:45 pm:

Hi Davinder
Received the Eczemavoice Badges, they are great!!!
Son wearing one already and a couple of people in the local supermarket actually DID smile!!- its certainly helps get across that E. is not Catching and Im not a cruel mother!!! Well done! These will prove to be very popular with Children and adults alike, just you wait and see!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kez on Friday, February 01, 2002 - 09:38 pm:

Davinder
Thanks for letting me look at the proposed design,the wording is great, could the 'Eczema' word be also in blue and a touch smaller?? Its up to you. I personally dont mind pins or sticky back, pin for my son as I would put it on outer clothing when going out, but also good, are the sticky backs for young babies. keep in touch re these. thanks very much!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By davinder on Thursday, January 17, 2002 - 10:30 pm:

Hi Kez - yes got your e-mail
I'll send you something very soon
take care
davinder

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kez on Thursday, January 17, 2002 - 02:46 pm:

Dear Davinda
I have emailed my address to you -Im having problems with email, hope you recieve it. Let me know if you havent got it!!!
Thanks
Kez

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By davinder on Tuesday, January 08, 2002 - 10:08 pm:

By Davinder on Saturday, January 05, 2002 - 04:28 pm:

Hi Jennifer/Kez/Claire - HNY .
We have done some work on the stickers/badges and would like to send you one to see if you think it is appropriate.
We have done some designs. These can then be put into a plastic sticky holder which then sticks on to the garment. I think it will be sticky enough - and when you get it please let us know what you think. The alternative would be to insert the designs into a label holder which would then be pinned on to the garment like a badge. But I did have a concern of kids having sharp pins/badges which may cause harm. What do you think? That's why we went down the plastic sticky holder route.
Please let me have your address and I'll send you one. E-mail me on info@eczemavoice.com
all the best to you.
Davinder

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Davinder on Saturday, January 05, 2002 - 04:28 pm:

Hi Jennifer/Kez/Claire - :) HNY .
We have done some work on the stickers/badges and would like to send you one to see if you think it is appropriate.
We have done some designs. These can then be put into a plastic sticky holder which then sticks on to the garment. I think it will be sticky enough - and when you get it please let us know what you think. The alternative would be to insert the designs into a label holder which would then be pinned on to the garment like a badge. But I did have a concern of kids having sharp pins/badges which may cause harm. What do you think? That's why we went down the plastic sticky holder route.
Please let me have your address and I'll send you one. E-mail me on info@eczemavoice.com
all the best to you.
Davinder

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jennifer on Thursday, November 08, 2001 - 01:24 pm:

Kez

To be honest pretty much everything Kira touches; all her clothes, us, the house, the animals is covered with cream. At school they stick the well done stickers to a piece of card so that she can keep them- as they fall off immediately.

we find that sequins stay on as bindis though!

Jennifer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kez on Monday, November 05, 2001 - 06:03 pm:

Jennifer
could the stickers go on your childs coat,or hat etc as the cold weather is coming?
from Kez
Ps. like the pond comment!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jennifer on Monday, November 05, 2001 - 09:22 am:

"No I didn't fall into the pond- it's eczema"

Sorry - we got asked this three times on friday.

But something along those lines would be good as Kira always looks as though we've dunked her into a shower fully clothed.

Jennifer

ps please make them badges! or stickers with very strong glue...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kez on Saturday, November 03, 2001 - 04:32 pm:

Dear Eczemavoice
Brilliant news re. possible stickers!!! Thankyou.

Suggestions:
'It's only Eczema!'
'Wetwraps help my Eczema'
Wetwrapping for Eczema'
'I have Eczema -I'll grow out of it!'

(hopefully!)
All I can think of at the moment- as space is limited! I know we shouldnt be ashamed of this skin condition- but at times of 'flare-up' etc - sickers may come in handy to put on .
Any other suggestions from Eczemavoice Readers??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eczemavoice on Monday, October 29, 2001 - 02:23 pm:

Looks like we can get a few done through work. What would you like on there and we'll get 20 done and see how it looks. Result

Davinder :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eczemavoice on Sunday, October 28, 2001 - 08:25 pm:

Kez - let us know how you get on. I know of a number of companies who will make them but they tend to have a minimum order of a few hundred. Let me know what the NES response is. Perhaps we can source them and then give them to the NES to distribute on request and/or for new members. I'll try and get some quotes as well - some one has to pay....
take care
Davinder

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kez on Sunday, October 28, 2001 - 03:05 pm:

Thanks Clair and Jennifer
I think I'll ring the NES and see what they suggest re Stickers or try and ask someone to make some!! I 'll keep you updated - UNLESS anyone finds some before me!!! Let me know.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Clair on Sunday, October 28, 2001 - 12:39 pm:

Kez
I remember when I first had Efiah wet-wrapped at hospital, and the nurse showed us the full works -including the head/face bandage - we certainly got some odd looks taking a baby OUT of hospital in that state! But I know what you mean, it's like people are frightened to ask, and then they look at you as if you allowed your child to get burned or scalded. Little do they know the rigmarole we go through to get them wrapped and soothe that poorly, sore skin.
We're with you - hang in there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jennifer on Sunday, October 28, 2001 - 09:58 am:

They'd have to be badges as stickers would just slide off... But I'd definitly have some for Kira!

Jennifer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kez on Saturday, October 27, 2001 - 03:30 pm:

Hello
Just wondered if anyone knows of any badges or stickers around that 'explains' that my son only has eczema and not a disease??? At my daughers new school, I fed up at the other mothers looking at my son in his wetwraps and Im sure that they think hes been burnt, scalded in a hot bath(hes very red) etc. I wish people would ask instead of assuming the worse and I really wouldnt mind if people asked!!!!. Thanks all!
Kez

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Davinder on Sunday, January 06, 2002 - 08:10 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Jennifer/Kez/Claire - HNY .
all the best to you.
Davinder

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: