Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Frederm HC

Frederm HC

Postby siggy79 » Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:34 pm

does any one know about frederm HC? I found it on the net as some miracle cure for eczema, has any one tried it?
siggy79

Re: Frederm HC

Postby Robert » Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:03 am

Yes,
No miracle cure for me and quite expensive, also note that it contains 1% hydrocortisone in its ingredients, I noticed no difference from using over the counter hydrocortisone cream. It may work for you but not for me, also I must point out that if you go to their website forum (not a patch on this 1) you will see that only 1 person by the name of sapphire appears to be saying this is a miracle cure and continually mentions it.
Robert

Postby nora » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:48 pm

so how can we trust any product ordered online?
nora

Postby Bebe » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:55 pm

I'm so sorry that you feel that way , I have jus got back a lil of my eczema . It spopted as I grew up. It surges up sometimes with weather change but nothing server, I also have acne on my face little on chest and many acne scars on back so I feel ya.I hated it all at one point but I keep my head held high and stay confidence. Remember yur not the only one out there! My acne may not be as bad as yurs but I can still relate.I'm a cheerleader I perform I feel really weird and embarassed when our outfits shows the back, since I have bad scars . I just try to move on and I use a ckkinque dark spot corrector and its been fading.I used steroid creams of my eczema.Yu just need to find the right cream that works for yur skin.For my acne it kinds ishh get tames by epiduo gel, not amazing but I'm too scared to switch to any other products since my acne is ok right now.I use olay acne oil free face wash its amazing great oil control.Sry god bless yu for reading this and staying strong .Skin problems sucks but everything will be fine I promise!
Bebe

Return to Diprosalic