Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Has anyone tried SELEXIR Peace Balm?

Has anyone tried SELEXIR Peace Balm?

Postby itchyskin4life » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:36 pm

I have recently come across this new skincare product for eczema and extremely dry skin, called SELEXIR Peace Balm, and was wondering if anyone has tried it and what your experiences with it were.

Re: Has anyone tried SELEXIR Peace Balm?

Postby Akash » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:01 pm

Great video Amy! And I love your background and arcsesocies in this video I've really been enjoying Burt's Bees products lately (especially the Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream the Beeswax and Banana Hand Creme) .it's just a shame they're so expensive here compared to the US!

Postby skinproblemsnomore » Sat May 19, 2012 2:30 pm

I`ve been using SELEXIR Peace Balm for about a month now, and so far it has worked wonders. My skin feels smooth, supple and relaxed and looks notably better. Would absolutely recommend it!

Postby Armani » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:34 am

I couldn't agree more. One in the vecilhe, the purse, and one on the night stand for the days last good swipe before hitting the hay! And when they are really dry and you take that first swipe and just, feel the burn, it just amazingly glorious!

Postby Avezz » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:18 am

since i don't wear make-up often, it has to be super-awesome for me to like something. actlauly i like my Hello Kitty x MAC lipstick i got a while ago. i used the Hello Kitty lip gloss a few more times and i dislike it even more. booo!

Return to Super Sensitive Cream