Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

How do I know if I have eczama?

Re: How do I know if I have eczama?

Postby Leonardo » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:06 am

Test studies have shown that an all nuratal product called Polynesian Buttercream really helps to heal and reverse most cases of psoriasis and eczema. The results are amazing. It's made by Orchids Of Hawaii. They use all nuratal plants, nuts, oils, etc. You can email them at OrchidsOfHawaii at yahoo com
Leonardo

Postby dancer » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:57 pm

I have dryness only at the outer corner of my eye, and then sometimes it cracks when I spread it open with my two fingers. My GP said it is eczema and said just to wash it with baby shampoo. I do that and put vasoline on it at night and it seems to help it, but it really never goes away. I notice my eye waters and goes to that corner. The fan seems to irritate my eyes as well. I had the same thing on the other eye at first. But it went away and is now on the other eye. Has anyone had this problem & found a cure?
dancer

Postby kandace » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:22 am

My son stops scratching at the instant we applied the foderma. Three days later redness and patches reduced, scratching totally stops. now his skin is healing, smoother each day. Best of all its all natural.
kandace

Previous

Return to Eczema around the eyes