Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Molluscum Contagiosm

Re: Molluscum Contagiosm

Postby Gnv » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:09 pm

I have tried clinique's line and up until that point, it was the best thing that wkeord for my acne. It made my acne decrease but it never got rid of all of it. I used the Tea Tree Oil line for two months. It made my skin tone a lot better, it made my redness decrease, it made my skin super soft. But it didn't clear my acne. And it made me sad haha I really wanted this stuff to work. If you hve skin like mine, I suggest going to see a Dermatologist. Thats what I did after this. She told me
Gnv

Postby Mali » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:41 pm

I love this review and Im srliousey considering trying the tea tree line. I bought it for my bf and he likes it alot. However, I will let you know that The Body Shop is not natural and is not organic. They use a select number of natural ingredients but they are usually full of chemicals. Always read the ingredients list if your interested in trying natural stuff.
Mali

Postby Khun » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:51 am

Not bad at all flleas and gallas. Thanks.
Khun

Previous

Return to Molluscum Contagiosm