Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Eczema of the ear

Eczema of the ear

Postby amich » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:30 am

I have had this problem for 20 years at least. It started behind the ear and eventually made it way into the outer ear and canal.Allergies cause it to flare up but it never completely disappears. I keep it under control by using Mometasone cream when it flares, and tea tree oil to keep the weeping from turning in to flaking, and it helps prevent infection. Tea Tree Oil can be very painful if applied right after removing the scale, use it to soften it then take a dry wash cloth to wipe it out. The more you irritate it, the more it weeps and the harder to keep under control. If you have a painful ear, with swollen glands near the lobe after overteating or abusing q-tips you may have a staff infection. I have had 3 serious infections - get it treated (bactrim) works best for me. Get rid of the q-tips, anything you apply should be on nothing smaller than your finger tip.
amich

Re: Eczema of the ear

Postby Kyanna » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:18 pm

I was so conufesd about what to buy, but this makes it understandable.
Kyanna

Postby Nash » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:05 am

Hey, kilelr job on that one you guys!
Nash

Postby Felipe » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:17 pm

I love them all! I am your biggest fan! Get these new ones up on your etsy shopRight away bsuacee I have had a lot of interest in my painting you did for me I have been giving your etsy address away left and right!Again, I'm always impressed with your creativity and ability! Awesome ..Love you lots!
Felipe

Postby Wanda » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:53 pm

Jane Foster Photography. The photo is one I took last July when we were visiting up in Smithers.a0 I love this photo- you can asomlt feel the late evening sun, and the idyllic, carefree mood I was in.a0 We were kicking a ball around in the field with my bro, and I took a minute (or two, haha) to catch the setting sun.
Wanda

Return to Eczema and the Ear