Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Should he go back to doctor yet again?

Should he go back to doctor yet again?

Postby Seekinghelp » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:21 am

Husband's itchy ears, (driving him mad!) recently diagnosed as eczema, also a bad infection. Over past month he has had 3 separate courses of different antibiotics, drops, cream etc. Last course finished several days ago, however ear is 'running' now. Would you advise him to return to doctor today or wait a few days to see if it clears? (Is 'running' of ear usual with eczema of the ear flare ups?)
P.S. He also gets blepharitis and sometimes wonders if it is because we own a cat??

Return to Eczema and the Ear

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest