Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Steriod Tablets

Steriod Tablets

Postby Dave C. » Sat Mar 24, 2001 7:43 pm

A hospital consultant has recommended I take steroid tablets to deal with Urticaria. Does anyone have any experience good or bad of these tablets? He says there are some side effects like thinning of the bones and possible diabetes.
Dave C.

Re: Steriod Tablets

Postby manasa » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:21 pm

way to go if only we could get drs to listen i fefserud many painful years with frequent hospital stays as a teenager then someone told me to take evening primrose oil 200omg twice a day vitc vit b6 and vit e ,i also was prayed for you may not all want to do prayer bit but the rest definetly worth it i as clear in 4 days i personally do believe the prayer helped you do need to take these for life though but i haveonly had minor attacks since if ive accidentally come into contact with an allergen,trouble is getting drs to prescribe the above
manasa

Postby Marissa » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:20 am

I have tons of conversation pieecs. But, dook, kinda summed it up.scar #1 = Yeah, I was being dumb scar #2 = Yeah, shouldn't have done that scar #3 = How is it, I'm still alive? scar #4 = Buddies have matching scars, because it can't be done wasn't in out vocabulary till we realized, it really couldn't be done but, we were dumb enough to contest the laws of physics The list goes on and on, but it always ends with painfully with a story of self stupidity.
Marissa

Postby Ramesh » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:55 am

the definitive telabt king in the market today, but that doesn't mean it's crown is silently being destroyed since the last year. A report from Strategy Analytics shows that in Q2 of 2010, Apple's iPad
Ramesh

Return to Urticara