Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Clothing

Re: Clothing

Postby lizardwoman » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:45 pm

ah well, the website is patra.com i checked and they do children's sizes all in pure silk...i can't wait til i get mine! i'll be sure to let you know what i think of them.
lizardwoman

Postby lizardwoman » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:51 pm

Hello again Jim,
I received the garments today and can quite happily say that they are lovely to wear. They are made of pure silk, I can barely feel the long-johns under my jeans and they appear to reduce the irritation to my skin. I'm not as warm as I hoped i would be, but then, I'm freezing cold all the time!
lizardwoman

Postby Jim » Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:39 am

Hi Lizard Woman,
That was quick!Appreciate you getting back to me.Its great that they are as comfortable as you hoped.
Will try to Email you again today.
Thanks.
Jim
Jim

Postby Jaundalynn » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:28 am

Kewl you suhold come up with that. Excellent!
Jaundalynn

Postby Abhi » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:47 am

I am very tired of people going to Washington DC to rnepesret me and the PEOPLE and then choosing to serve their own selfish interests and using the political process to garner more power for themselves. We don't need the Democratic party control of the process nor the Republican party control of the process. Both have utterly failed the American people and enriched themselves at our expense. We need LESS of the processes that interfere with our lives and work to guarantee and protect our rights and priveleges. We are the only nation founded on the principle that our basic rights don't come from government but are given by God the creator of the universe. And that includes the right to not even believe in any God since the creator gave us the free will to reject him. If my God is willing to respect my free will then the government should also respect it.Our present government wants to enforce it's own collective will over us and thus enslave us beyond whats necessary for public order.
Abhi

Postby Cristina » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:08 am

Simply, admirable what you have done here. It is plnaiseg to look you express from the heart and your clarity on this significant content can be easily looked. Remarkable post and will look forward to your future update.
Cristina

Postby Looknam » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:42 am

Marcthanks for the comment. I aitpecrape the use of the word obscure' might be odd what I mean to say is that there are many different types of environments in corporate and education markets sometimes the Desktop works faultlessly, sometimes it doesn't. There are a number of work arounds that we can offer to Livescribe users so if you want to know more contact me via the Smartpen website. We also have access to the major version updates (i.e. LD_2.0.2) again if you need this, please let me knowMark
Looknam

Postby buttonbeats » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:04 am

Try derma silk clothing, it as effective as medium strength steroids under trials.
buttonbeats

Postby mary louise » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:39 pm

yes motherdragon2...you can get underwear without metal hook from econatural.ie and you also get the ECO natural product and many more.
mary louise

Postby chrishart2410 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:48 am

has anyone used uk.skintoskin.eu ???

Sounds great, but cannot find any online reviews.... anyone? thanks :-)
chrishart2410

Previous

Return to Clothing