Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Second hand eczema clothing

Second hand eczema clothing

Postby Pinklillie000 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:35 am

Hi, I have available some items of eczema clothing free to a good home...

Scratch sleeves - invaluable when my daughter's eczema was at it's worst and I believe they helped break her habit of scratching in the car.
3 x Sizes 18-21m. (wingspan 82-88cm)
1 x size 12-18m (wingspan 76-82cm)

Jogging pants with feet in:
Organic cotton, pink and grey stripe - 12-18m (but quite big sizing)
2 x Black cotton - 18-24m
2 x White cotton edged in pink - 18-24m

Comfymitt top - can be used at nighttime too
Pink cotton with roomy, double layer integral mittens.
Age 12-18m

Let me know if interested
Pinklillie000

Re: Second hand eczema clothing

Postby Debs » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:13 pm

Hi
I have some brand new top and bottom pj's for a 2-3 year old for sale. Would suit boy or girl.
They are made by Cotton Comfort and are great for night time itching with mitttens to stop scratching.

I am also happy to give away some used pj items for a smaller child/baby aged 12 -18months.

Please let meknow if you are interested.
Debs

Postby naminder » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:07 pm

Hi Debs,
could you please email me on info@eczemavoice.com I know of 2 mothers who are interested in these.
Thanks, Naminder
naminder

Postby Tamim » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:17 pm

Thank you so much for making my dauhtger and son-in-laws day sooooo special. You guys are the best in photography I have seen in a long time. All your pictures look like a magazine shoot. You are just awesome and I never thought I'd say this but I'm excited to see how Trash the Dress comes out.God Bless, Ana
Tamim

Postby david123M » Tue May 12, 2015 6:26 am

Scratch sleeves - invaluable when my daughter's eczema was at it's worst and I believe they helped break her habit of scratching in the car.
MALIK66
david123M

Return to Second hand childrens clothing