Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Rash on fingers and palms

Rash on fingers and palms

Postby koms » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:39 am

hi there

three days ago, i woke up with water blisters on my hand. the following day it got worse. i saw the doctor and she wasn't sure either. i have used hydrocortise but that just burned my skin. my hand cream irritates me too now. i am at a loss of what to do. my hands are dry and swollen and itch like mad at night.

Re: Rash on fingers and palms

Postby Doris » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:03 pm

They have a cream called Cortizone. If you put it on boefre you go to bed the eczema will be gone by morning. It works really well, and try not to scratch it because it will only get worse. They sell it almost all stores, even Walmart

Postby Riski » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:58 am

Eczema is horrible My son has it on his arms and behnid His knee i can remember when he would be itching it then come to me cause it hurt I would take him a bath rub hydrocarbon and eucerin lotion when I took him out of the tub . my son never slept without a clean soft sheet the sheet would help him sleep better . The doctors say that our kids will out grow it but I have yet to see.

Postby Rose » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:28 pm

If you are fortunate enguoh to be purchasing a rash guard for this kind of use get one in a colour that may match your swimming costume or swim trunks and go about one size bigger. When you are buying a rash guard be certain to take a second and ask 1 or 2 questions on what you need the rash guard to supply you with and what you are going to be wearing it for. That way you will be certain to make a purchase you will be OK with and you will get a rash guard to fill your requirements.

Postby Sidali » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:42 pm

Yeast fungus sefcipically Candida can also infect the mouth, fingers, skin and throat. Symptoms of thrush may include burning Stinging when weeing sexual realtions pain vaginal odour ( not upsetting ) irritation Vulva / vagina itching Agony urinating Rosiness and swelling home therapies for particular vaginal diseases may include nonprescription vaginal creams or suppositories.

Return to Sudden dry skin