Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Does this sound like i have eczema.

Does this sound like i have eczema.

Postby CHRISS » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:18 am

HI, EVERYONE IM NEW TO THE FORUM.
i have this rash that i have developed on my chest. which seems to be getting worse. my docter seems to think it's eczema.i also have a small dry patch by the side of my nose deveoped.
The thing is everywhere i have read.it says that eczema is itcy,but mine never seem to itch..
and the rash on my chest is pretty big..and shows up really bad when ive had a shower.

ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA WHAT IT COULD BE?

Thanks... chriss
CHRISS

Re: Does this sound like i have eczema.

Postby faye » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:56 am

yes it is eczema. i have the same problem. the best thing for it is gloves in the bottle cream. buy anywhere
faye

Postby Heather » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:19 pm

I began having red, flakey skin beneath my bottom lip about a month ago. I thought the cause was a new facial cleanser. Long after I quit using it, I still have the problem. I tried moisturing it first. Then I tried cortaid cream. Nothing seems to be working. I looked at pictures of psoriasis and eczema. Neither seem to look like my chin.I have no idea what it could be or what to do for it.
Heather

Postby Aline » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:40 am

I would go to your nearest Herbalist,to treat her with trunaal remedies.That is what did the trick for me.every case is different, but at least you know you ger a trunaal substance and not some chemicals or other junk put on your infant.Good Luck.
Aline

Postby Cathy » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:50 am

Last one to uitizle this is a rotten egg!
Cathy

Postby Claudiu » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:32 am

i had quite bad dry skin under my eyes as well, it turned out to be ecemza, if that's what you have too then normal moisturisers could just make it worse.you might be best going to your doctor just to check it out, they'll be able to prescribe the best onegood luck :]References :
Claudiu

Return to Sudden dry skin