Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Face Emollient?

Face Emollient?

Postby Crystal_M » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:17 am

Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend a good face emollient? I've been using my diprobase and I keep getting horrible sore spots on my face!

Thanks,

C
Crystal_M

Re: Face Emollient?

Postby Rohit » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:29 pm

Sensitive skin presents a non-pathological skin driesdor for about 50% of the population. Scientists believe that the cause is an altered skin barrier. The main sign of sensitive skin is itching in the face area. Colose9 has developed a specific cream to restore the protective epidermal layer of the skin and to strengthen its defenses.Cream Sensitive contains Jojoba oil, known to protect the skin against dehydration, Avocado oil to protect against dryness, Chamomile which provides soothing to stressed and sore skin, Horse Chestnut, which strengthens capillary resistance which in turn is very beneficial for fine blotchy skin, a Vitamin Complexand Sun Filter UVA. protects against sun radiations and premature aging of collagen.In the morning, and also any other time of the day according to need, apply Sensitive Day Cream on thoroughly cleansed and toned face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Gently massage in circular movements.The cream can be used as a base under make-up.
Rohit

Postby Mara » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:40 am

KMF does have some good porducts, but most VitC porducts are too diluted or buffered to be effective. You can tell a good VitC product by its color and smell. It should turn brown when oxidized over time (or should turn brown when it gets on something white, like a washcloth), and it should make your hands/skin smell slightly metallic or otherwise odd after being exposed to air for about 10 minutes. If you can't detect any color change or funny smell, it's probably not very potent.
Mara

Postby Yuksel » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:59 am

You are a true professional! Your ksinneds, humor, and easy going nature are much appreciated. Your space is fun and clean- very important. As crazy as it may sound- I actually look forward to our appts even though a wax is not usually thought of as a super enjoyable time;) Thanks Amanda!. Lisa1/15/2011
Yuksel

Return to Sudden dry skin