Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

You really really have to try this cream!!

You really really have to try this cream!!

Postby Ria25 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:02 am

I had eczema and so did by sister to the extent her hair fell out. We were introduced to a herbalist in birmingham its called bushra helbal clinic and we purchased this cream for our,eczema within 3weeks we were both eczema free I couldnt believe it. It changed my sisters life please google it and get urslf some to try, dont feel down xx
Ria25

Re: You really really have to try this cream!!

Postby Kurokichi » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:59 pm

keep fighting, never give up. Once you give up the atbtle is over and you have lost. Do not let this disease hold you back. If you dream of clear skin then make your dreams a reality. Believe in yourself, keep your chin up,.
Kurokichi

Postby Bushra » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:53 pm

Dear Rajeev Joseph,Frankly, it's not your comment that hurt me a lot. You may ntoice my silence after your first comment had come.I really admired your views.But look at that of others?How can teachers become such intolerable folks?I'm sorry, I've to say they are like frogs in the well.They've no idea about the art of commenting in social media!Please understand me Sir. As an english teacher,you may excuse me for my errored sentences. (although came from my heart!)Thanks a lot Guys, GOOD BYE
Bushra

Postby Richard » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:30 pm

My sister has been hvanig eczema ever since she was born (shes only 7 mounths old) and her docter recomended aquaphor is that any good for her eczema,? it does sorda help but is atolpalm better?
Richard

Return to Sudden dry skin