Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Help!! bad flare up and VERY dry skin!

Help!! bad flare up and VERY dry skin!

Postby prettylicious » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:46 am

hey everyone, I have a VERY bad eczema flare up on the back of my calves and knees. it itches TERRIBLY, especially at night. I keep giving in and scratching it, so its not getting a chance to heal. I've been using several eczema products and vitamin E but nothing seems to help. Also, I've suffered all my life from extremely dry skin on every part of my body, right down to my scalp. My skin tightens up and turns flaky white within minutes of me getting out the shower. anyone know of any medications I could use to help the dry skin?
prettylicious

Re: Help!! bad flare up and VERY dry skin!

Postby Ashantay » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:59 pm

eczema treatments for body and scalp?ive had it my whole life but its been gteitng worse in summer i cant wear shorts from all the little red dots my back is really bad and my arms are also and my scalp is the worse it flakes and itches and i have scabs and huge bumps and treatment anyone recommends
Ashantay

Re: Help!! bad flare up and VERY dry skin!

Postby Isabella » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:37 am

i have the same problem but i do have ecemza really bad in my scalp and it makes me wash my hair every week it sucks the only good side is i locked up in 6 months but now im always washing and retwisting but the dandruff is ridculous if i try and go longer then a week without washing my hair =(
Isabella

Return to Sudden dry skin