Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

23 weeks and broke out w red bumps and rash

23 weeks and broke out w red bumps and rash

Postby Alice23wkspg » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:05 pm

Hi, I am 28 and pregnant for the first time. I am 23 weeks along and have noticed that both breasts are broke out in a itchy bumpy rash. Started a few days ago and now my abdomen , arms , and legs are covered in red itchy bumps. I thought this might be an allergic reaction to my laundry detergent so we switched to a hypoallergenic one yesterday. Its worse today. I am just concerned and want to know if this could be harmful to my baby? I have been using the hydrocortizone anti- itch cream and of course thats only a temporary fix. Please help!!
Alice23wkspg

Re: 23 weeks and broke out w red bumps and rash

Postby Ving » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:39 am

I caonnt tell a lie, that really helped.
Ving

Postby Ival » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:02 am

Thanks for the insight. It bnirgs light into the dark!
Ival

Postby Santhapuram » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:19 am

Some times these things can be Ring Worm,they are not worms in that sense, but a skin iidnotcon. I had them as a small boy and went to the Doctor he gave me no medicine but told me to dab it with my own urine,sounds stupid i know,and after awhile they disappeared. I do not lie Guy in UK.
Santhapuram

Postby Walter » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:23 am

Heat rashes tend to go away shrtoly after your skin cools down.If you have a rash that has lasted longer then a couple hours, it's NOT a heat rash. I know because I have been prone to get them ever since I was a child. What you described sounds like a heat rash, but if it's something that has lasted long enough for you to be worried so much. (Longer then a few hours). Then it is most likely an allergic reaction to something else. Is there a new laundry detergent being used?Or maybe new clothes that are made of a material you’ve never worn? Most people get new clothes for school, check your labels.
Walter

Postby Hamed » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:05 pm

go to cvs and buy its cortisone on top it says mauximm strenght in kinda small letters i have had one i had it for a couple of days my sis thought it was the chigers so sh put nail polish all over my skin that hurt hope this helps
Hamed

Return to Pregancy and skin reaction.