Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

My little boy

My little boy

Postby debbie » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:15 pm

hi my little boy has severe nappy rash and i was wondering if i could apply fucidin h to the really inflammed areas
debbie

Re: My little boy

Postby Peter » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:53 pm

It is almost certainly yeast infection due to dampness. Leave off his nappy and let him go around with a bare bottom, just keeping him moisturised with zinc & castor oil cream or similar and it should clear up. I understand that that it is quicker to potty train him without a nappy by just looking out for the signs, although he might have a few “accidents” at first!
Peter

Postby Albert » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:26 am

Great Prize and Perfect timing with the Nasties yet to come. Winter not only Brings on Dry skin for Little Miss But her ezecma is starting to show She was Born with Asthma and In the Colder days especially Windy ones she breaks out really bad. Like to think her 2nd winter I can get on top of this for her. She cries in so much pain at Bath time as it hurts. The Windy Weather cracks her skin and Nappies Just rub and Break the skin Poor little thing.
Albert

Postby Jaz » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:58 am

This product is aanmizg. I suffer from excema as an adult, and I have been using it with wondrous results. I am constantly recommending it to ANYBODY that has skin irritation and now my new niece is a convert. We love it Thank you so much for making our life a little more bearable.
Jaz

Postby Elle » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:06 pm

Great news! i am also looking for a betetr ointment for rashes my baby's rash was so badly and its getting worst. I wanted to try this product. I'm hoping this will be a betetr remedy to her and she will end up to betetr recover from her skin disease. Thank you for sharing this.
Elle

Return to Eczema and the privates-Small Children