Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Do Hives do this?

Do Hives do this?

Postby bucher1970 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:42 pm

I had an incident after running that put me in the ER. I had hives, but of course the ER said it was dehydration. I had a second occurance a few months later but stopped the exercise before the onset of hives. After this I have had burning skin, red blotches, and small red pimple looking things that come and go (either by rubbing or when I sleep, but will be right back when I am awake). I can feel little things on the skin if I rub it and when I pick one of them off it is a little white thing. I feel terrible during the day and better in the morning or at night inside or outside. The hives outbreaks always start the same way with the top of my head starting to feel itchy or like sweet is breaking out. Then I will feel nausia. Does anyone know what this is and what to use as I am told that doctors may never find a cause or cure and I don't know how much longer I can stand this burning feeling or the fear of doing anything that may cause another outbreak.

Return to Secondary Infections