Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

My Problem Eczema

My Problem Eczema

Postby Brenda » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:44 am

I have Eczema on my legs from my knees too my feet, just by my ankles,Iv had this for years, and tried all types of creams, but the only cream that helps is Diprosalic, please tell me will this cure my problem, will I have too keep using, and will the red blotches go, Iv been using the cream now for one week, my legs look better the lumps are getting smaller, so it is helping, How long should it take too clear all together, Thanking you Brenda
Brenda

Re: My Problem Eczema

Postby Susie » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:22 am

I really appreicate free, succinct, reliable data like this.
Susie

Postby Lavigne » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:53 am

IJWTS wow! Why can't I think of thigns like that?
Lavigne

Postby Yettie » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:57 am

follow up with the allergist for what will work best for your baby. be sure to have the epi-pen and liiqud benedryl handy at all times. get yourself CPR certified.
Yettie

Postby Lee » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:41 am

My now 5 yr old son suffers from siailmr food allergies and eczema severe. right now he looks awful. Since he is allergic to eggs and dairy (and can't tolerate lots of other foods including any form of seafood) we are having a hard time with this. The allergist recently told us to eliminate beef and chicken which helped a bit. I would be interested in the recipe you have created for the cream. We have tried everything under the sun both OTC and meds with limited results.
Lee

Postby Kevin » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:05 am

I hesitate to conmmet since all the food I don't eat is completely by choice(ie vegetarian) but I've found that there are things out there to help you digest things that are difficult. Actually come to think of it- as a child I had horrible skin reactions to dairy but got over it eventually. My hope is similiar for Audrey. Since Audrey & Dad don't have "severe" reactions at this point with minute amounts--I wonder if something to help digest might help. I say play it safe for now&avoid all pain for Audrey...but maybe later work on developing those belly digestive enzymes- when she gets big enough to handle a little more.
Kevin

Postby LBwilliam » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:43 am

have had eczema under my fingernails since i was a wee lad and have unbareable pain at times i cant sleep when this happens i was wondering if there are any actual so called cures that could help me out???/
i was also looking into a health alterantives and came across this website could anyone be nice enough to give me there opinions on it withou thinking im spamming its really frustrating me http://learnbuteyko.co.uk/buteyko-for-stress-related-conditions/
LBwilliam

Postby naminder » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:10 pm

LBWilliam,
we tried this technique for my son's asthma. I think he was a little young really, 5! but the theory seemed to be believable . I't's not cheap though.
naminder

Return to Warts and eczema