Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Why the plants wich are good for eczema .... to me it gets worse?? why? Help!

Why the plants wich are good for eczema .... to me it gets worse?? why? Help!

Postby dario9 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:30 pm

I have seen many indications on the internet about healing eczema but for me for me not working .. on the contrary all plants are said they are good for eczema .. make my eczema worse?including natural apple juice, carrots juice,clay water ...all this MAKE MY ECZEMA WORSE...Why? is a sign that my body wants to desintoxicate? or becouse they contain substances that my body is allergic to them? I have this eczema for over 7 years My doctor said I have a high level of immunoglobulin E ( IgE ) double as is normal ...and explian to me that..a strange substante enter in my body..and my body does not support the substance that's why i have this reactions.this eczema on hands and face ...I feel so confuse...HELP!! i need to listen your opinion..THANK YOU.!! God Bless you all!!!
dario9

Return to Facial eczema