Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Overheating

Re: Overheating

Postby Connie » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:23 am

Wooah! A friend of mine had the same bepolrm with her iPhone 3GS almost 2 weeks after her purchase. I don't know what really happen so asked her to take it back from the store where she bought it. Thanks for this! I'm also planning to buy this phone but now I dont know.. Thanks a lot!
Connie

Postby Darlene » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:32 am

Have you tried doing a search for ortiheaevng laptop on google? Did the shutting down start after adding some program?Have you tried backing up anything and everything you want to save and doing a clean install which Windows likes to call raw and involves doing a complete format and re installation of WinXP when that completes.Possibly your BIOS displays Temperatures.Which should either confirm or deny any possible ortiheaevng.If none of the previous provides a solution, a trip to a computer repair shop is your next option. Is it still under warranty?
Darlene

Postby lisajfaith » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:25 pm

This article might help deal with seasonal changes:
http://lisajfaith.com/skin-seasons-livi ... its-worst/
lisajfaith

Previous

Return to Does overheating affect any1 else?