Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

90 day trial of products to help eczema

90 day trial of products to help eczema

Postby karbu » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:16 am

Hi Everyone

My 2 sons aged 1 and 4 had severe eczema, (the oldest one was on steroids). We have since detoxed our homes and honestly the products have been amazing. The laundry liquid has no bleaches or phosphates in it and no carsinogens in it (which are usually the main problem) our body is the biggest organ in the body and if we are washing our clothes in products loaded with these as we sweat etc, these are absorbed into the skin.

The moisturisers are fantastic as they don't put a barrier on the skin so it allows the skin to breathe and heal attracting moisture.

My children have gone from having severe eczema to no outbreaks for the last 10 months. I would love to help you too. Also all the products have a 90 day money back guarantee, so if you aren't happy just send it back. We are just consumers of the products who loved the products, got the results we were looking for and decided to tell others and help them too.

There is absoloutely nothing to lose as you can trial them for 90 days and if you are not happy, return the empty bottles and get a full refund. The prices are supermarket prices or less, but they work, which is why they offer the money back guarantee.

If anyone would like more info how you can trial the products like we did, please email me at butteryenterprises@gmail.com.

Return to Does overheating affect any1 else?