Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Scars !!!

Re: Scars !!!

Postby Sarah » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:17 pm

Hi everyone. This may be a little long. Usually I would only get Eczema on my arms and sometimes on the back of my legs (where it bends) when I was really little. This summer I started swimming every other Friday and I would "breakout" on my legs and arms. I took care of my arms, but let my legs just do what they wanted. I am VERY tan. Most people tell me I have a really good tan. And lately no matter how much cream I put on them, they stay white. So I have these white spots on the back of my TAN legs. I like to wear shorts but I want them gone first. There all over not just where my leg bends. And my family doesn't have a lot of money. So if there is anything that you know could make them less noticeable that would be great! I am fifteen by the way! Thanks everyone who is reading this!!:D

Return to Colour Changes- Help!!!