Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Schoolwear

Schoolwear

Postby vix » Wed Aug 21, 2002 9:20 pm

My daughter started school last year and i brought cotton pinfore dresses in white and dyed them as i could not find anything else for her to wear, the top area is fine but it is trousers and skirts etc that are a problem none of the major retails i have contacted are interested, does any one know where, or who might supply?
vix

Re: Schoolwear

Postby Julie Hull » Fri Feb 07, 2003 11:48 am

Hi, I had the same problems when I was at school, I never did find anywhere to get cottons skirts or trousers so mum had to make them for me. Don't know how you r with a sewing machine but good luck! xx
Julie Hull

Postby Vick W » Mon Mar 24, 2003 9:49 pm

I have been to a web site called eczemaclothes.com, not sure if they do school clothes but worth a look?
Vick W

Postby Anonymous » Tue Mar 25, 2003 9:52 pm

Have you tried Coton Comfort? I don't know if they have a website but the phone number is 01524 730093 and the address is PO box71 Carnforth LA5 9YA. I got my sons shirts from there and though they are not cheap they are pure cotton and can be washed at a high temp. They do other schooluniformas well. Hope this is of use.
Anonymous

Return to Losing Fingernails