Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Seborrhoeic Eczema

Re: Seborrhoeic Eczema

Postby santusha » Mon May 14, 2012 11:13 pm

I have suffered from seb eczema at the back of my head i use the T-gel shampoo but it didnt help me i don't know what to do it get worse can anyone give me a good advice what i can use
santusha

Postby SELENA » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:51 am

I wanted to flloow up and allow you to know how considerably I liked discovering your website today. I might consider it the honor to do things at my office and be able to utilize tips provided on your site and also participate in visitors' opinions like this. Should a position involving guest author become on offer at your end, you should let me know.
SELENA

Postby sebeczsufferer » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:01 pm

I have suffered with seb. eczema since birth and nothing the doctors have ever given me has helped and shampoos such as T-Gel and Oilatum only seem to worsen the problem. I have found products myself which do the trick. I use matrix biolage anti-dandruff shampoo which uses natural ingredients and although it doesn't get rid of the scabs or redness, the itching goes away which I find is the worst part and it controls my dandruff. For the scabs and red patches I apply a hydrocortizone cream to the affected areas which really seems to help. Also for the patches around the eyebrows/nose I use botanics ultra-calming moisturiser which is again mostly natural. Hope this helps!
sebeczsufferer

Postby Sean » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:13 am

Avoid using steroid applications, because these tend to have harmful side effects in the long run. I've tried Natzema (natzema.com) before and it worked really well for me.
Sean

Postby TAHIRA » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:29 pm

WHICH ANTIBIOTICS CAUSE DRY SKIN?
TAHIRA

Previous

Return to Seborrhoeic Eczema