Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

I am fed up with my seb eczema

Re: I am fed up with my seb eczema

Postby mani » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:36 am

Hi I'm suffering from severe atopic eczeema for the past 10 years and nothing seems to help. Im eternally on steroids. Can someone please help
mani

Postby sanju » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:26 am

hi everyone,
i have been suffering from this disease since i was 18 now i am 21.i am fade up with this disease.it is on my face.i consulted with many doctors and used many medicine but i didn't found solution to my problem.can anyone suggest me for the right treatment for seb eczema?
sanju

Postby sanju » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:27 am

hi everyone,
i have been suffering from this disease since i was 18 now i am 21.i am fed up with this disease.it is on my face.i consulted with many doctors and used many medicine but i didn't found solution to my problem.can anyone suggest me for the right treatment for seb eczema?
sanju

Postby Makalah » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:57 am

Essays like this are so important to brodaneing people's horizons.
Makalah

Postby Aimee » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:55 pm

I have had bad eczema for 3 years now my skin only bothers me at night,where i itch so bad that i make myself bleed nothing eases the itch!!i moistirize 3-4 times a day and am at my wits end HELP!!!
Aimee

Postby anon » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:50 am

I've cleared up most of the eczema I had near my nose and under my eyes, start ingesting 50ml - 60 ml of 'VIRGIN COCONUT OIL' every day, after a few weeks mine has started to clear.

I also rub a but on in the morning and night times onto the area.

Has to be the virgin coconut oil, pure coconut oil will not do !

Hope this helps some people
anon

Postby Suzy » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:23 am

As Charlie Sheen says, this atrilce is "WINNING!"
Suzy

Postby Auth » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:07 am

I personally conant use Avon or Mary Kay products I have very sensitive skin products by Nicole Miller work great for me. I don't have it with me so I'm not sure of the exact name, but Nicole Miller does have a great under eye cream.Also, for makeup, I use every day minerals and they have a concealer (called Sunlight) that is specifically for hiding the under eye circles. I have used it and it does work.Hope this helps
Auth

Postby Syed » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:56 am

It's the best time to make some plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I may I dersie to recommend you some fascinating things or tips. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things approximately it!
Syed

Postby susan.mckay » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:09 am

I'v been suffering for over a year now with psorriasis. The itchiness starts early evening, i'v got it in my scalp, i'v had to stop dying my hair and it's not so itchy now. I'v used Nizoral shampoo and it's helped a bit. I also have on my legs and this area is the most itchy and my abdomen not so itchy. Iwas prescribed T-Gel shampoo and that didn't help at all. Betnovate scalp application helped a lot at the beginning but gradually stopes working. Now I take piriton at night and I went to Holland and Barrett shop that's just opened here in Gibratar and bought simple Derma intensive relief and allergenics Hair Shampoo it seems to be working , but i'v only tried it a few days . I'm sure that stress has a lot to do with the flair ups as I started getting it bad when I was nursing my mum who had cancer. The dermoyl just keep the skin moist but nothing else. I had a bad asthmatic attack and was given anti biotics and steroids and I must say the the steroids helped my itchy legs
susan.mckay

Previous

Return to Seborrhoeic Eczema