Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Oral Allergy Syndrome & Eczema

For discussions that are not covered by any of the above headings

Re: Oral Allergy Syndrome & Eczema

Postby Maliyah » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:07 am

Way to use the intreent to help people solve problems!
Maliyah

Postby Andreea » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:36 pm

No, thank YOU Kelly, for your tireless odiicatden. I just made some phone calls, and created a team as well! We'll be walking that day for my daughter mostly I am so excited to show her that she is not alone in her challenges she comes home from school some days feeling like she is the only person in the world with food allergies. The day will be an inspiration to us all, and one I'm sure she won't forget! Plus, I can't wait to meet you and have you sign my book! Thanks again, Kelly.
Andreea

Postby Kirti » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:29 pm

Thank you SOOO much everyone!!! Nicole you are so sweet! I sent you a thank you to your email but it kept getintg bounced back to me! I am so grateful for your support, and truly appreciate your generosity!! Tali and Kim I LOVE this..so excited you participating!!! I can't wait to hear all about your experiences let me know! Thanks so much everyone!!!
Kirti

Postby Kintjay » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Could be a number of thigns: Food allergy, fleas, mange, environmental allergy, Thyroid problem etc . the only thing you can do really is take him to the vet and have a complete work up done to rule out any medical issues and take it from there That being said if he has had a recent change of diet and these symptoms surfaced in coincidence with the food change then yes, it is very possible that your pup is allergic to something in the food my suggestion to you is to put him/her on a limited ingredients diet (Wellness simple solutions and Natural Balance L.I.D are a couple of good ones) if that helps then take a look at the ingredients in your current food as oppose to the ones in the limited ingredients one Avoid any that are not in both Ie: Corn, wheat, Soy, Beef, chicken etc .
Kintjay

Previous

Return to Allergies and Diet - General