Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Make-up

For discussions that are not covered by any of the above headings

Re: Make-up

Postby Billybob » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:05 am

I am freeovr indebted to you for this information.
Billybob

Postby Tiffiany » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:25 pm

My husband and son have eczema.We live in Alaska.
My son has it so bad it cracks his fingers and blisters them in the winter. (we have had to put super glue in them to keep them from cracking to the bone.)
To stop it, we take him to the tanning salon and work up to 10 mins. 10 minutes max! It works!!
For a quick fix spray you hands with Bactine, it kills the bacteria usually associated with eczema.
One more thing, your hands and feet can be scrubbed hard with a pumice stone,and you should, to get off the dead skin that builds up.As far a lotions go, don't use them. Put pure coconut oil on your skin, a little goes a long way. At night we slather it on his hand thick and put on the night gloves. Good Luck all.
Tiffiany

Postby bootybabe » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:45 am

hey am bootybabe i am 13 yrs iv had eczema since i was a baby n i av scars i hv bin recomended bio oil n i also av it unda my eyes can i use it on ma face coz i rily want a bf buh ma ecezema simz to mak me less confident help pls
bootybabe

Postby Sagi » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:14 am

I could watch Scihdnler's List and still be happy after reading this.
Sagi

Postby Blondecop » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:17 am

I've had eczema all my life! Many of the stories sound like mine. I work outside mostly,And someone mentioned skin MD moisturizer for their face. Where can I purchase it? Almost everything from soaps to makeup is trial & error for me. Also from using steriodal creams & prednisone my face is getting wrinkles, I guess there's nothing out there we can use to help with that added problem? To all of you that suffer from eczema as I do , No one knows the pain,the embarrassment,the hopelessness we feel from time to time ! Thanks so very much for this site.
Blondecop

Postby blondecop » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:56 am

As I stated in an early message,I've had atopic eczema all my life.The last couple of years it has been on my face & neck. I spend a lot of my free time doing research on things that will help. As I stated before it's a lot of trial & error. But since my last message on 3/11/12 I had read a Chinese blog that encouraged drinking green tea.This is suppose to help with eczema(detoxes inwardly. I started drinking 2 cups a day plus 2 green tea extract capsules,also I used the left over tea bags as a topical treatment. I'm totally clear on my face & neck,today's date is March 27th. Fellow eczema sufferers when I tell you my face was horrible. It was red, blotchy, scaly, & just plain hurt at my worst point. Again it is totally clear,enough that I can go to work bare faced.I have just a little dryness not much. I'm using aquaphor(Eucerin)before bed & mornings. Please give this a try if you're at wits end,I know that not every treatment or remedy works for everyone.I'm so happy with my results,I had to post this message.
blondecop

Postby Andrea » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:27 am

You should try Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Loose Powder, It's brbeahatle but at the same time it gives your skin a nice finish. Also You Should Try Clinique Acne Solutions Liqid Makeup; But That may not work if you don't have acne, GOOD LUCK Anyway!
Andrea

Postby Orssy » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:35 pm

hi beauty,could you do a fouoashidn video?because i use Clinique Acne Solutions 3 Step System? but i dont know what fouoashidn to hear.i hear mac fouoashidn,corector and pouder but i think is not the better for me.i havent got bubbles just few black spots.do you hear clinique foundashion and pouder or what do you hear?
Orssy

Previous

Return to Allergies and Diet - General