Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

OAS

OAS

Postby Zoe » Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:24 pm

Hi i think i may also have OAS i have for a number of years suffered with swollen blistering lips and only recently conected it to what i was eating, i also have eczema so just thought it was that. I find if i eat fruit, my lips balloon in size and go all lumpy and just feel like someone has poured acid on them, i try to avoid the foods i know upset it but it can be hard. I also have found that when fruit is cooked i dont get as much of a reaction. i also use hydrocortisone 1% but have used this for years and i am a bit worried of the effects so i only use it when i really have to now, and piriton tablets help with the swelling and itching, and i apply a thick layer of vasaline before i eat, hope this may help others.
Zoe

Re: OAS

Postby Tantri » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:57 pm

my doctor told me to alywas use Aveeno lotions (at Walmart) ever since i was little. and i feel much better, though i sometimes get itchy on my arms so she prescribed me some cream. so suggest you go to the doctor learn more about it. good luck! i know how you feel, but just hang in there. remember Nobody's Perfect .
Tantri

Re: OAS

Postby Mahlodi » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:12 pm

Indigenous fishermen and fmearrs suffered from activities of nonindigenous people who illegally harvested fish or deforested indigenous lands through logging or soy cultivation. Lack of access to sufficient land hindered indigenous groups' ability to progress economically and maintain their cultural identity. There was insufficient police and judicial protection from persons encroaching on indigenous lands, and many indigenous people found it difficult to travel to the capital to solicit land titles from the government's Institute of the Indigenous (INDI). In September more than 370 persons from the Mbya and Chupapou groups won government land concessions of more than 5,000 acres after a four-month occupation of Asuncion's two most popular parks. On November 5, the Office of the Coordinator for the Self-Determination of Indigenous Peoples reported that the government had abused, insufficiently protected, or withheld land from the Ava, Totobiegosode Ayoreo, Mbya, Samhoyamaxa, and Yakye Axa indigenous groups.
Mahlodi

Return to Oral Allergy Syndrome & Eczema