Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Eczema in the media

Re: Eczema in the media

Postby louise » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:54 am

I'm trying the watercure too. I'd definitely reccommend it. For one thing -its free-how many eczema treatments are free?!? I've done it for about a week. My eczema is definitely less itchy. When I stopped the caffeine I had banging headaches for 2 days so I wonder what damage all the tea was doing to me! My hayfever and asthma haven't completely gone, but they seem a bit better and I presume that the longer I stay on the programme the better it will get. I do cheat occasionaly, but compensate with plenty of water.
louise

Postby charlottehaigh » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:20 pm

Magazine query
Hi there everyone. I'm writing a feature for Healthy, the magazine sold in Holland & Barrett, and I'm looking to feature someone who suffers from eczema due to allergy, and has used a natural remedy to help - that could be anything from diet to herbs. And it's fine if you've used the remedy alongside something else. I'd need to interview you over the phone about your experiences, and you'd just have to supply a photo to go alongside it. Please email if you can help.
Thanks! Charlotte
charlottehaigh

Postby Salopina » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:58 pm

Pls. I want to no how to inserted clotrimazole vaginal cream. i want to no wherthe u will use full applicator to inserted

Thank u
Salopina

Postby Jackie » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:53 pm

I'm feeling 90% better now. Had terrible eczema for about 10 months - hardly anything I tried helped. Creams were useless, might work for awhile but not for long. A year from hell. Was in France during the summer and ate everything - bread, wine, coffee, etc. you name it. Never felt better. Went to the south of France and basked in the sun - I'm sure eating all those olives couldn't have hurt! Anyway, I've been home for 6 wks. and still feeling good. I do get the odd itch and just apply Aubrey Natural Sun SPF 25 Green Tea Sunscreen - helps tremendously. There's titanium dioxide in it, which probably helps. I don't go near chemical sunscreens - they are poison and no one should use them. Difficult to do the Watercure in France, but back on it - about to go through the cold winter months again, so must keep the water thing going.
Jackie

Postby Allison » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Hello all. I am from a video production company located in the Chicago loop which is looking for 20 people to try a new FDA approved over the counter cream for free for three weeks. The cream is specifically for Eczema but one does not need to be diagnosed with it to participate. We will take photos of your skin condition at the beginning of the trial and provide samples for you to take and use at home. We will then take photos at the end of the trial period and potentially ask you to appear in a video testimonial for the product. If you are interested please contact casting@solidlinemedia.com and include "Eczema trial" in the subject line. Thank you.
Allison

Previous

Return to Eczema Voice Announcements