Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Media

Re: Media

Postby S. » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:42 pm

Hi everyone!

I suffer from eczema as well. My friend who is a doctor mentioned studies that where being done on 'YAKULT' having positive effects on the symptoms of eczema.

I thought it wouldn't hurt to try. And ever since my eczema has been a lot better!!

I'd advice anyone to just try it!!

S.
S.

Postby gallus » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:49 am

be careful about osas lotion

hxxp://3w.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23483149-danger-lotion-is-seized-by-battering-ram-police.do

as links are not allowed you will have to change the xx to tt and the 3w to three w's you know the score.
gallus

Postby max » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:18 pm

The use of eco-friendly products will do the difference on our race to win eczema. If you surf on internet you will find plenty of companies that are provide "green" products. For cleaning the house or even to take a shower.
furthermore, check on the eu regulations about detergents, you will find a list of chemical that are not supposed to be in most of the products we are using daily.

Good luck to all of you out there.
max

Postby nightie » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:05 pm

Dear all,
I have had bad eczema on my face and arms since i was at first school. Someone recommended Pure Emu Oil to me. It's 100% natural, smells a bit nutty, but it started making a difference after less than a week :-) I'm going to carry on with it, just wanted to tell other sufferers that it might work for them too.
nightie

Postby Buy cheap software online » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:46 pm

iGSlzF Internet is written with the capital letter in a sentence, by the way. And hundredths are written not with a point but with a comma. This is according to the standard. And actually everything is very good..!!
Buy cheap software online

Postby Gracyn » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:06 am

I acutlaly found this more entertaining than James Joyce.
Gracyn

Postby Patience » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:43 am

My porlbem was a wall until I read this, then I smashed it.
Patience

Postby Claire » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:05 pm

FYI from an asthmatic dreset rat.We moved to Arizona 10yrs ago and I ass-sumed that I had left my asthma behind in the dampness of up- stat NY. WRONG.People forget that with the lower density of any given species in the dessert, more pollen must be produced per plant. To ensure their survival, they must produce even more pollen so can reach another plant. The sobol is a yucca type plant that has a 5 ft stalk topped with what is best described as a giant bottle brush (3ft in length and 7 in diameter) covered for 3 ft with pollen laden stamen. Also, the plants have a stronger reaction to rain; many are dormant until their is rain. A little rain will make some bloom, and a lot of rain can make plant species grow and bloom that have been absent in abundance from the landscape a year or years. It is an awe inspiring sight to see the dreset in bloom March-April. I have lived in up state NY, AZ and NM; each state had it's effect on my asthma. NY had mold, AZ had Sobol (yucca type plant) and NM has Juniper and high winds (20-30 mph) from March into June; kicking up everything in and along with the dust. During these high winds, any one with respiratory problems knows it. Also the Southwest has monsoons and wild fires (June-Aug). Because of the terrain and wind currents, the smoke from fires 20-30 miles away can come down like a blanket. Oh yes, we also have swamp or evaprative coolers in our houses which cool by soaking pads with water and forcing air over them and into the cooling ducts. This too can be a source of mold.I don't mean to burst your bubble but those who have not lived here are unaware of these things.
Claire

Postby michael » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:35 am

I'm nearly 28 and I've had eczema my whole life. When it was on my arms and legs I wasn't too concerned until it spread to the right side of my face. I tried a bunch of treatments to no avail and I learned to live with it. Now however, its spread to the left side of my face, and its all under the skin, and I feel like a monster. It's not helped by the fact that the room I'm in has little light and a mirror that shows you every imperfection on your body. Now all I wanna do is hide. Someone, please help me.
michael

Postby sahiin » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:17 am

Before you uproot yoevlusres and move here to Florida, do some checking on what it is you are allergic to. I moved from Pa 13 years ago to sw florida and over time developed some pretty nasty allergy symptoms. They start when the trees produce pollen in December and this year have just gone crazy with all kinds of other things triggering them off! I am now allergic to my cats, dust, fuzzy things in general,grasses and mold. I had to banish my cats from my bedrooms and they are NOT happy. Oh well, I have to breathe right. So, please before you move, find out if we have things here that will trigger your allergies. Good luck.
sahiin

PreviousNext

Return to Eczema Voice Announcements