Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Media

Re: Media

Postby jumblybo » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:30 am

My friend has eczema, she is being ridiculed at work when she tries to ask for the air conditioner to be looked at etc, people have fans on nearby reducing the air humidity and the manager does nothing, does she have any rights?
jumblybo

Postby Danielle » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:58 pm

We currently have a study for Patients with Chronic Hand Eczema we are located in Norfolk Virginia call 757-747-2211 for more info or look at clinicaltrials.gov for more information.

Danielle
Danielle

Postby phil » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:53 pm

Hi Danielle,
Thanks for your message! I was wondering if you had read my thoughts in the 'Worried Parents and Family'section? Research and surveys etc are great and definitely the way forward but can we not be a bit more creative when displaying new findings? Something that is user friendly and completely accessible to those in desperate need for the 'next best thing' to try..? I'm no doctor or statistician but just looking for a way forward to making public All of our findings in a more meaningful way for the average eczema sufferer. Maybe you know of something out there that does this or or you have some thoughts?
Cheers P
phil

Postby RR » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:15 am

jumbly,

Yes. If she tells her line manager that she has eczema and that the fan/air con situation is aggrevating it, they are under a duty to make 'reasonable adjustments'...so maybe finding somwhere else she can sit or changing the air con or something.

If dont make adjustments, and she is being ridiculed, she should go to her doctor and explain how it is aggrevating her eczema. Then she can resign and claim constructive dismissal and get compensation. But obviously consult a legal expert!
RR

Postby Michal » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:14 pm

Hi everyone, I am new on this forum and personally I don't have eczema. My only skin problem was acne on my back. I had it since I was a teenager. Just recently I came across a company and natural products it offers and they cleared my back in about 3 weeks. I know people who suffered from eczema or had children with that condition, tried those products and had great results.There is no guaranty that it will work for everybody but the best things is that you have 60 days unconditional money back guaranty if it doesn't work for you. It is a win-win situation. I think it is very fair, don't you? And that company has existed on the market for over 30 years. If you would like to find out more please email me on michal@the-tdgroup.com
Michal

Postby sorry, but... » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:03 am

sorry but special creams wont cure your eczema. It is an internal problme. Save your money and get some vegetables instead. It will help more.
sorry, but...

Postby Michal » Wed May 12, 2010 8:12 pm

With all the respect. I totally agree with you: it is an internal problems and a proper diet is essential. However, with some natural,organic products you can supress the symptoms and I believe that is what a big group of people want. They just want the symptoms disappear from their skin and those products can help. Besides, on every single product from this company you have uncondtional, 60 days money back guaranty if you don't like the product or if it doesn't work for you, so it's win-win situation. All the best
Michal

Postby SH » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:24 pm

New Allergy Treatment - The Holly Grail I hope so
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1288484/A-jab-beat-hay-fever-Holy-grail-vaccines-prevent-asthma-eczema.html
SH

Postby ECZEMACURE » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:12 am

hey guys, im going to take PURINE-X for 30 days and drink 3 cups of P.C. Teas Company Eczema Tea. Ill also be using an organic soap called A Wild Soap Bar "Pine Tar Neem Oil" All Natural Soap. Apparently a friend of mine ERADICATED HIS ECZEMA. He told me its something you have to commit to. 3 pills a day and 3 cups of tea spread out equally throughout the day. Theres also an eczema diet as well. Change your bed sheets and a whole bunch of stuff. im going to try it, ill let you guys know my start date and end date. ive just ordered the products.
ECZEMACURE

Postby EczemaVoice » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:26 pm

New BBC One TV show needs you!

Are you suffering from a skin problem and you’re not sure what it is?
Is your condition affecting the way you look, your confidence or your emotional wellbeing?
Do you want to know what’s wrong with you and get treatment?

Maverick Television, makers of Embarrassing Bodies are producing a brand-new health show for BBC One.

Please email us with a detailed description of your health problem, photos, plus your contact details.

Email: whatswrongwithme@mavericktv.co.uk

Phone Number: 0207 874 6660
EczemaVoice

PreviousNext

Return to Eczema Voice Announcements