Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Postby michaela c-r » Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:16 pm

hi am 15 and i have had eczema sence i was a baby and i have had all the different cases of eczema. i seme to become amune to anything that the doctor gives me, after a while. The only thing that has got rid of my eczema for a bit is shaer butter and it dosen't leave your skin feeling horrible!
michaela c-r

Postby chauncey » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:22 pm

As an avid student of eczema and related topics, I have been dismayed by the fact that dermatologists always want to prescribe drugs as opposed to prescribing the real solution; which is and always will be detergents and skin products without alcohol, phosphates, chlorine, and other notorious fillers. Thanks for listening.

Postby chauncey » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:25 pm

If you would like to respond to this comment, my email address was incorrect in the last thread. Sorry.

Postby Mahesh » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:08 pm

Wow! Linda you sure have your work cut out for you.First may I say good luck to YOU!This is my second attpmet to leave a comment. Yesterday I spent about 45 minutes to an hour (best guess)writing my submission and when I was finally satisfied withit, I clicked on the Submit Comment button and a page cameup stating that I had some sort of an invalid security code and that Ishould click on the back button and try again. However, when I did return to this page after clicking the backbutton, all of my data was gone. Of course at the time I was frustrated, but I have been on theinternet long enough to know that things don't always go as planned,which is why persistence, determination and a strong desire areimperative. So here I am again. Now on to the question at hand.If I were to win one of the 3 copies of the 10 Day Cash Secrets Systemit would mean the world to me because aside from saving a huge amount of time because I wouldn't have tocreate or buy content aside from saving a huge amount of money because I wouldn't have toadvertise or buy traffic aside from keeping my own moral standards and self respect because Iwouldn't need any blackhat strategies aside from saving a huge amount of time & money because I wouldn'thave to create product after product and launch after launchthe PRIMARY reason winning one of the 3 copies of the 10 Day Cash Secrets System would mean the world to me is the same reason that most people get involved in internet marketing What reason is that???For over 4 years now I have been seeking to replace the incomeI lost at the end of 2003 when the printing company that I workedfor for over 26 years closed the plant. And my wife has for all intents and purposes been supporting meand my internet dream throughout those 4+ years and on Friday(two days ago) she asked me to ???Yes I will spell it out. Get aJ-O-BIsn't that why most people get involved in Internet Marketing?Is it the end of my dream or the beginning?Can you see why winning a copy of the 10 Day Cash Secrets Systemwould mean the world to me?Don PP.S. May the 3 most deserving people win.Good Luck to everyone!

Postby Mohamed » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:12 pm

Neil and Linda,What this would mean to me may very well be the difference beweetn bankruptcy and survival. Really, not literally. I'm 70, retired on a very meagre income and in a situation where previously planned retirement funds have virtually disappeared. I knew it was not going to be easy, and I started trying to build an income on the Internet over 10 years ago. Among other tools, I have purchased and used your AutoIncomeSecrets and many of the references within that book.I continue to try and learn, and have just about been ready to try to learn Web 2.0, but to me that seems expensive and more long range and many hours at the computer building relationships.. and all of this at best is a gamble.I've done article writing, and ebook writing and publishing. My site I listed is but one I try to bring traffic to a mortgage reduction business, but frankly, at this age and also living in a new city, I don't have a warm market.So having the ability to create sites and bring a moderate affiliate income would mean the difference of furher getting behind in house payments (I still have a mortgage) and other and having a little bit of time for life.I don't expect a handout or something for nothing, but after over $6000 in books, courses (Corey Rudyl several years ago; Jim Edwards, others) nothing has worked.I know you have been around a long time; I trust you. If I don't win, I hope you will price this course to where a person with a very limited budget can win it.Othewise, if you select me, I'll be a shining example of what a SENIOR can do with your tools.Thanks for the consideration.Joe Leech, Melbourne, FL

Postby Yonbaner » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:00 am

Hi, I think this is not the best place to ask this but here it goes. I haven't played ROSE NA for 3 days stgairht now because it won't load and much worse is that I can't even open roseonlinegame.com/forum and roseonlinegame.com. What the heck is happening? I'm from the Philippines by the way, so DID R.O.S.E NA block Philippines IP?

Return to Eczema Voice Announcements