Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Suggest a Poll

Suggest a Poll

Postby moderator » Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:28 am

If anyone has any suggestions of a poll, let us know here please.

Thanks

Re: Suggest a Poll

Postby Paramjit » Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:59 pm

Hi my name is Paramjit from England i have had eczema for 18 years I would suggest the following polls or topics for discussion I refuse to date because i have eczema and fear rejection?
I cannot get a date because i look different and have facial or body eczema.
How many people with eczema have been on dates? How many people with eczema have had a relationship with someone who does not have eczema but have been successful in keeping the relationship going?
Should people with eczema marry someone who has the same condition as them? Thank you i hope this helps.Paramjit xx
Paramjit

Postby AnimeGirl » Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:28 am

Ok so you're probably thinking: Who care's what a 14 year old thinks? Like they even know what love is...

First off, no I have not had any relationships. Due to my dad and his gun collection. Hehe. And I'm guessing secondly because of my eczema.
What I do know is that it would seem more natural and comforting to have a relationship with someone who has the same condition, but in my heart
I know that other people shouldn't care what you look like. I know that who ever I may marry will love me for me and won't criticize me of my appearance.
Sorry if I've waisted your time, yet I have though about the same questions and would like to express myself. :)
AnimeGirl

Postby riad » Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:53 am

im riad im 17 have had eczema for over a year now i miss my old life when i cared about fashion and using mens face prods and dating alot and flirting lol well i am deppressed daily feeling that life is pointless and i have been punished i cant concentrate on studys and am embarrest to wear a tshirt im making it worse by smoking heavily and being more deppressed cant even look at the mirror at my body and face my advice is stay strong or it will get worse all i know is im arrogent and bigheaded i miss being popular and i want to feel true love which i didnt want for so many years but now do but i cant and im going to my country of parents bangladesh to live in peace and die lol what do you want to be a loser like me to hide in the corner it will go stay strong you are still young
riad

Postby sumirian » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:52 am

I suffered the eczema for many years. And I have tried many kinds of cream. I sincerely recommed the nonsteroid herb cream from CSDCC. It is complete nonsteroid for psoriasis and eczema without any side effect even long time use.
sumirian

Postby plasmagic » Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:47 pm

hir u from japan? can u email cause i have somethin to ask regardin a treatment from ur coutry.
plasmagic

Postby Sara » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:26 pm

I am from ND and I am bored out of my mind.
Sara

Postby theloneshoe » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:27 am

hi people. i'm a 18 yr old from singapore. guess most of us here have social problems. me too. =/
i have ezcema as far as i can remember and it definitely doesn't help when it comes to possible development with people of the opposite sex. i have few and understanding friends. in which i really consider them friends because they do not exclude me, not for my skin. i belong to the severe category, if you count being hospitalized twice serious. i tried all sorts of things, my condition is like a roller coaster. it never gets completely healed, and i have to deal with all these with school work where credentials are very important in my country. life just kinda suck. and all that stress coming from trying to get good academic and non-academic records adds on to the stress for me.

i don't know about you guys out there, i suppose the climate is different. but it gives warmth where you know someone can understand you. very happy to find this site today..
theloneshoe

Postby sarah » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:07 pm

I would love to see a poll on what detergents are being used and also if detergents are a factor in the severity of their eczema. thanks
sarah

Postby LittleZo » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:11 pm

Hi all,

I have had Eczema and severe allergies since I was 5 weeks old, I was horribly teased at school because of the way I looked and the constant trial of dry skin I would leave on the desk tops. My parents tried everything but nothing really worked- I hated those wet wrap bandages that stuck to your scabs over night and then had to be painfully pulled off in the morning! I've been in and out of dermatologies all my life but had a gap of about 4 years between the age of 20-24 when my skin was 'pretty normal' however its now back with evengence.
I'd be grateful if you could give me some advice about Azanthioprine as I am concerned about its effects on pregnancy and getting pregnant after use. I'm 30 now and would like a family in a couple of years time but i'm reluctant to start the drug if it may cause difficulties..?
LittleZo

Next

Return to Eczema Voice Announcements