Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

The Welcome Mat

jarvis cosmetics

Postby diep » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:46 am

how do you get into the clinical trial with Jarvis?

Re: The Welcome Mat

Postby LumeriaBodyCare » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:02 pm

Good Morning, My Time!

My name is Fentriss!

First, I am in charge of two sons, 9 and 7, that were diagnosed with eczema soon after birth. Topical steriods, personally, made our stomachs turn being applied to our son's skin. We made the decision early to go as natruopathic as possible in their treatment and it has been nothing but sunny side's up since! :D

Second, my mate and I decided in 2012 decided to create a natural skin care line based on our experiences in caring for children with eczema. Every single product was formulated with eczema/psoriasis/sensitive skin individuals in mind. Although the vast majority of our products and advice is geared towards individuals that suffer from dry eczema, we are brainstorming and talking with wet eczema sufferers, so that we can create an opportunity to help more people who suffer from this condition.

Third, when I am not spending my time building this labor of love with my mate, I manage to audition and actually participate in the voice acting business. That is my personal labor of love. :P

I am hear to observe, listen, learn, and if I think it can help, share!

Thank you for having me! :mrgreen:
Allow Nature to Illuminate You

Return to Eczema Voice