Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Drying the air

Drying the air

Postby leonita » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:24 pm

I have recently had HRV system installed in my house. Overnight my son's eczema cleared up. After 5 years of trying out different methods for treating eczema, my conclusion is that it is bacteria growing in the moisture that was the cause. In Santiago, Chile, my son's ezcema would clear (dryer air), when he would get hot his eczema got worse (moisture from sweat), after sugar he would get worse (increased energy, hotter body, sweat), in winter (heaters on, windows closed, increased moisture = increased bacteria), increased stress increased sweat. Bacteria needs moisture to live so my suggestion to those struggling with eczema is to dry the air and kill the bacteria.
leonita

Re: Drying the air

Postby ernest009 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:57 am

I have no a clear idea about this. If any one have more information and to like to share this then please post his/her comment.I am very thank full for this act of kindness.i will come back soon is you have more idea about this. http://lordsmobile.io/
ernest009

Postby bodav142774 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:12 am

It could be true that air has something to do with it. Areas with dry air may help eczema dry down. Brand Marketing
bodav142774

Postby alvinrr » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:35 am

Dry air combined with indoor heating systems can dry out your skin. Eczema flares up because the skin can't stay moist on its own. Flare-ups can also be caused by wearing too many layers of clothing, taking hot baths, or using too many bed coverings.

Very dry air can extract moisture from the skin and make eczema worse. Even if the weather is wet, humidity tends to remain low in winter. As the temperature drops, so does the air humidity.

Grinding can be time consuming in 2048 cupcakes but I feel like the rewards are worth it.
alvinrr

Postby saeed20 » Fri May 29, 2020 2:55 pm

saeed20

Return to Eczema Voice