Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

A Natural Treatment for Eczema

A Natural Treatment for Eczema

Postby Melanie » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:21 pm

I started drinking Zeal because my friend told me how much she loved how it has changed her moods and her energy levels. I didn't really know what it was or what it could do for me. After a week of drinking it my eczema started to clear up. I have tried everything for eczema. MSM, Omega 3, Vitamin D,borage oil, special oils and lotions, etc. I wasn't even using it to clear it up and it just started to fade and continues. I had it on my eye lids and suddenly the redness and itchyness just went away. I also had it on my cheeks and in between my fingers. I forget to put the lotion I was putting on it because it doesn't itch any more. It may be because the Zeal has more bioavailable Vitamin D, food source Omega 3 or gotu kola. I don't know. I just know I am going to keep drinking it. I think eczema is a condition because we are lacking something in our diet and it is hard to know what it is in our diet we are missing. This drink has so much in it I think it could help almost any eczema sufferer. Also it is loaded with anti-inflammatory foods so eczema is bound to get better.
Melanie

Re: A Natural Treatment for Eczema

Postby edtiong » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:43 pm

Thank you :) I will try it. I have mild eczema especially around my leg - very itchy sometimes. Also, I came across another natural cure in my search for solution. Check out this link below:

http://et-health.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/eczema-help.html
edtiong

Postby eczemafree52 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:03 pm

Hi my son Steve has had bad eczema for a number of years and like all of us we were fed up getting creams from the doctor which cost us a fortune and had average results.
After searching online I came across this website purely buy luck which had some very good tips and advice on how to treat eczema naturally.
It might not be for everyone however it really has helped our son. The site is - http://www.secrectstocuringeczemanaturally.com
Just have a look because some of the stuff on there really works.
I hope this helps people here.
Regards,
Steve
eczemafree52

Postby LumeriaBodyCare » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:54 pm

Melanie wrote:I started drinking Zeal because my friend told me how much she loved how it has changed her moods and her energy levels. I didn't really know what it was or what it could do for me. After a week of drinking it my eczema started to clear up. I have tried everything for eczema. MSM, Omega 3, Vitamin D,borage oil, special oils and lotions, etc. I wasn't even using it to clear it up and it just started to fade and continues. I had it on my eye lids and suddenly the redness and itchyness just went away. I also had it on my cheeks and in between my fingers. I forget to put the lotion I was putting on it because it doesn't itch any more. It may be because the Zeal has more bioavailable Vitamin D, food source Omega 3 or gotu kola. I don't know. I just know I am going to keep drinking it. I think eczema is a condition because we are lacking something in our diet and it is hard to know what it is in our diet we are missing. This drink has so much in it I think it could help almost any eczema sufferer. Also it is loaded with anti-inflammatory foods so eczema is bound to get better.

Melanie, I will say this: you are definitely on to something.

As much as we search for topical and external solutions, the initial healing starts from within. ;)

What goes on the inside, shows up on the outside.
http://www.lumeriabodycare.com
Allow Nature to Illuminate You
LumeriaBodyCare

Postby ScratchyGirl » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:29 am

I have never heard of zeal tea! That's so cool something so simple has worked for you.

Even after 30 years and people constantly telling me I 'absolutely NEED to try this remedy' for the same stuff over and over, I still enjoy being surprised by new treatements which pop up.

Hope it keeps working for you :)
30-something year old with a lifetime of persistent eczema, asthma and allergies. Recently underwent Topical Steroid Withdrawal.
http://topeczematreatments.com
ScratchyGirl

Return to Eczema Voice