Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Secret Facebook Page?

Secret Facebook Page?

Postby SuffolkMum » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:01 pm

Does this, or any other group have a facebook group? I just sometimes need a place to vent, shout, ask for advice, chat while up at night with my eczema or an itchy child, discuss treatments...facebook groups for me, are convenient, easy to use and quick to access.

Does anyone know of any?
SuffolkMum

Re: Secret Facebook Page?

Postby sarakhan » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:22 am

increased stress increased sweat. Bacteria needs moisture to live so my suggestion to those struggling with eczema is to dry the air and kill the bacteria.
You can get score highest marks in 1Y0-200 free exam questions - braindumps.com exam using College of the Holy Cross and COMPTIA which are prepared by top certified professionals, University of Pennsylvania wireless training; both are marvelous in their Facebook
sarakhan

Postby ScratchyGirl » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:36 am

Hi! I have been looking for one of those as well but I can't seem to find them anywhere. They are either open groups or just really broad groups from eczema associations or foundations and such. Not really anything targeted at those with eczema purely wanting to chat, vent and share ideas.

You should start one up!!
30-something year old with a lifetime of persistent eczema, asthma and allergies. Recently underwent Topical Steroid Withdrawal.
http://topeczematreatments.com
ScratchyGirl

Postby Pooloop25 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:07 pm

I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.
Pooloop25

Return to Eczema Voice