Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Hello! Let me introduce myself!

This is about you – young and old, adults, babies/children and teenagers. Your experiences at school, work and home

Hello! Let me introduce myself!

Postby inetryconydot » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:16 am

Hello! I really liked your forum, especially this section. I just signed up and immediately decided to introduce myself, if I'm wrong section, ask the moderators to move the topic to the right place, hopefully it will take me well... My name is Andrei, me 34 years, humourist and serious man in one person. Ssory for my English.
inetryconydot

Re: Hello! Let me introduce myself!

Postby naminder » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:35 pm

Welcome,
I'll leave your post here. :)
naminder

Hello Let me introduce myself

Postby Malfgognora » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:10 am

Hello all,

I want to introduce myself to your wonderful community.

My name is Jeff, Im an IT guy.

I want to say hello to all people here.
Malfgognora

Re: Hello! Let me introduce myself!

Postby nulifekangen » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:37 pm

Hi my name is Thelma. I was ashamed of my eczema for many years so I'm happy to be part of a group of people sharing and caring together. I was able to overcome my eczema in 2008 after being on steroid creams for over 23 years without any of them helping me. What helped to get me over the embarrassment is the number of babies being born with eczema. I decided to share my story with others - you can read it at bit.ly/nulife or go directly to the website www.nulifehealthylivingnetwork.com Now I am grateful for my eczema because I'm able to give other hope for a better life ~ Thelma
nulifekangen

Return to People and Support Groups