Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Treatments for Eczema

This topic covers eczema on various parts of the body, clothing/washing powders as well as different types of eczema and infections.

Treatments for Eczema

Postby Diesel597 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:50 am

Hi I have had eczema for more than 4 years now and it is really starting to irritate me and affect my daily activities. I have been looking at alternative treatment methods to help with this. I found a bunch of sites with non-medical eczema treatments. Has anyone used products like this? What are your thoughts? Did it make a difference? Also I would like to buy an air cleaner. Please let me know your thoughts along with the brand you have.
Diesel597

Re: Treatments for Eczema

Postby Aichmayr » Thu May 08, 2014 4:09 pm

We found turmeric extremely effective. Have blogged about it - hope it helps www.atopicdermatitisnaturecure.blogspot.com
Aichmayr

Re: Treatments for Eczema

Postby Diesel597 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:58 pm

Hi, thank you for the link that was a really interesting read. Since I posted my original post I have been carrying out further research and have come across this website. They have a range of Eczema relief products all of which are non-medical. I so far have been using the oatmeal cream and it has helped as my skin does not flare up and itchy as before. Here is the link if you are interested http://www.allergycosmos.co.uk/shop/ecz ... f-products feel free to post a reply on your thoughts of these products as I am looking to get an air purifier so would be interesting to read your thoughts.
Diesel597

Return to Eczema and the Body