Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Eczema all over my body. Type? , Treatment?

This topic covers eczema on various parts of the body, clothing/washing powders as well as different types of eczema and infections.

Eczema all over my body. Type? , Treatment?

Postby bettyboo » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:03 am

Hi
I have eczema which appears all over my body. I am Asian and live in Hong Kong. I find that when I travel overseas such as in Australia my eczema improves dramatically. But when I come back to Hong Kong it comes back. I am Asian.

Can you please advise the type of eczema this might be because I am unsure?
Also... Could anyone recommend a cure or good remedy for this?

I am already taking Fish Oil (Herbs of Gold), eczema tablets (by Thomson) but there is no change.. It's getting quiet bad and I think the doctors over there are not sure what to do? Maybe somebody can help. It's very very itchy and I can't sleep or go back to work.

PS:.. I tried to post pictures but the forum will not let me.
bettyboo

Re: Eczema all over my body. Type? , Treatment?

Postby oliviaa » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:54 pm

My son suffering from very dry eczema has got good amount of relief within 3 weeks of application. Skin has started to heal after its application and itching has reduced.i recommend to all happily.
oliviaa

Re: Eczema all over my body. Type? , Treatment?

Postby oliviaa » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:00 am

My son suffering from severe dry eczema has got good amount of relief within 3 weeks of application. Skin has started to heal after its application and itching has reduced.i recommend foderma to all.
oliviaa

Return to Eczema and the Body