Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Virgin Coconut Oil (VCOP)

This topic covers creams and emollients, Tacrolimus/Protopic, bath/showers, alternative treatments and magic cures!

Virgin Coconut Oil (VCOP)

Postby dino » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:45 am

Hi, my daughter had serious eczema since she was born. I have tried of many skin products as suggestion by friends and searching over internet. Finally I found this, Virgin Coconut Oil Pure (VCOP) which contain of Fatty acid that is able to act as anti virus, anti bacteria, anti fungus and anti natural parasite characteristics can control a variety of diseases. Virgin coconut oil is capable of strengthening the 'connective' tissue of the skin, it could help the skin from slack and wrinkle. It contains certain elements that are able to restore damaged skin or preventing the skin from contracting a disease too.
My daughter has shown big improvement after using VCOP.
dino

Re: Virgin Coconut Oil (VCOP)

Postby ElSand » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:52 pm

I recently tried organic virgin coconut oil for my eczema and it started to clear up after ONE DAY! I tried everything, even phototherapy, but nothing worked. It got so bad that anything I put on my skin burned. Now my face is clear and I sleep through the night. Even the scars on my arms are clearing up. It's only about £2 a jar so give it a try if nothing is working for you. No nasty smells and your skin feels great.
ElSand

Re: Virgin Coconut Oil (VCOP)

Postby mattewlaloo » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:07 pm

I have just posted about this and can confirm that after one week virgin coconut oil has completely cleared my face up and actually feels really nice, it seems to be putting the moisture back in to my skin and staying there. Love it to bits so far, hope it keeps on working and my skin doesn't get used to it!
mattewlaloo

Return to Creams, Oils, Salts, Therapies (Alternative and New), Tests