Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Dupulimab: breakthrough eczema drug

This topic covers creams and emollients, Tacrolimus/Protopic, bath/showers, alternative treatments and magic cures!

Dupulimab: breakthrough eczema drug

Postby davidjwilliams » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:32 pm

I have had eczema for more than 40 years.

I have tried everything: all the cremes, all the therapies, all the diets, the "miracle cures", the quacks, the well-meaning alternative meds, you name it, I've done it. I've handcuffed myself at night these last few years, that's how bad it's gotten.

And now that's all changed: Dupulimab has cleaned up my eczema in 4 weeks. It's not yet FDA approved but it is now in stage II trials. It's like prednisone without any of the side-effects. It will be a gamechanger.

Everyone out there with severe eczema: run don't walk to the nearest FDA trial. You can contact Regeneron for info on trials in your area. I know for a fact there are trials in the LA area; feel free to contact me off list if you're local.

Seriously folks. This is it. The light at the end of the tunnel. No joke.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/ ... OK20140709

Return to Creams, Oils, Salts, Therapies (Alternative and New), Tests