Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Scratch at night. Tie hands. Very effective.

This topic covers creams and emollients, Tacrolimus/Protopic, bath/showers, alternative treatments and magic cures!

Scratch at night. Tie hands. Very effective.

Postby quate » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:56 am

I have had eczema all my life from the moment I was born. But I am guessing this is very similar for many people on this forum, so I will save you the heart felt desperate story of how bad eczema is. But I have found not a solution but at the very least a definite help, which is tying your hands to the sides of the bed and using your team to untie yourself in the morning. Now I am aware this sounds barbaric but desperate times call for desperate measures? Now I have my eczema far more under control as I have the will power to not scratch in the day time and I now am unable to scratch in my sleep. I hope this is helpful to people.
quate

Return to Creams, Oils, Salts, Therapies (Alternative and New), Tests