Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Organic Eczema Treatment

This topic covers creams and emollients, Tacrolimus/Protopic, bath/showers, alternative treatments and magic cures!

Organic Eczema Treatment

Postby HubblesMom » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:29 am

Hello everyone!

I wanted to share with you a product that we have found to really help not only my son, who suffers from eczema, but the whole family as well.

I try to be as organic and natural in my home as possible, especially when it comes to my kids. I cringe every time I have to use those harsh cleaning chemicals or steroid creams on them. Obviously treating eczema goes beyond just what you put on your skin, but a friend recommended a product to us that has really become such a huge staple in our lives.

Yoreganics is a brand of organic skin care and laundry products that has TREMENDOUSLY helped with the skin conditions (especially eczema) in our home. We replaced that nasty Tide with the Soup Nuts and all the scented lotions with the Yorebalm. Just changing what came in contact with our skin has cleared up so many issues we used to struggle with (eczema, dry skin, keratosis pilaris, between the 4 of us we've seen it all!)

I hope this post helps at least one person! I don't sell Yoreganics, but just truly believe in a product that can help people who are struggling with this and do it in a much healthier way.

Thanks!
HubblesMom

Return to Creams, Oils, Salts, Therapies (Alternative and New), Tests