Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Need help/advice/opinions + giving away FREE SAMPLES

This topic covers creams and emollients, Tacrolimus/Protopic, bath/showers, alternative treatments and magic cures!

Need help/advice/opinions + giving away FREE SAMPLES

Postby Lisa015 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:17 pm

Hi fellow eczema sufferers,

I am hoping you can help me! I have suffered from atopic eczema/dermatitis since birth. I have tried all types of treatments from around the world. After taking sometime out, I have come to realise and learn a lot about eczema (a lot which the doctors had not helped me to recognise and understand).

Over the past few years, I have been formulating a 100% natural and 100% organic product to help me maintain my skin and I truly believe I have created a cream that makes me feel not only healed by nature but also radiant!

I want to share this with my fellow eczema sufferers and hope they feel the same joy I do when I apply the cream. For this reason I’m giving away free samples of this and I would love your feedback and opinions on this product!

Please let me know and contact me if your interested and I’ll post it to your address free of charge. I hoping to get as many people to try this, as it truly is worth trying for yourselves.

Best wishes on your eczema journey

Thank you!

Lisa Rahman (lisarahmancosmetics@hotmail.com)
Lisa015

Return to Creams, Oils, Salts, Therapies (Alternative and New), Tests