Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Bleach baths to help control eczema

Including allergies, diet, recipes, allergy testing, anti- and probiotics, asthma, make-up and environment

Bleach baths to help control eczema

Postby lisamurray10 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:37 am

The attached link talks about bleach baths as a very cheap, easy way of controlling eczema. This protocol was established by the RPA hospital and I do this each week for my daughter and it’s amazing!!! I spent years buying anything and everything in the search to make my daughter’s eczema better.

http://makingnews.hubpages.com/hub/Ways-to-control-allergies-and-eczema-while-we-continue-to-search-for-allergy-cures
lisamurray10

Re: Bleach baths to help control eczema

Postby naminder » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:24 pm

Welcome Lisa, this is a great article, thanks ;)
naminder

Postby eczemafree » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:58 pm

I never heard of bleach baths for eczema before! :) Has it helped your daughter's eczema? I used to have really bad eczema and it really helped to eliminate soaps and chemicals in the shower. You should also check out using baking soda and coconut oil as a wash in the shower. When I had eczema it was the only thing that helped!
How I cured my eczema in JUST 30 days: http://www.flawlessprogram.com
eczemafree

Postby HannahNye » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:30 pm

Only once per week and it works! Wow.

It must be ridding the body of the demodex mite for that length of time. Wow!
I had seborrhoeic dermatitis too and I needed to put on my ketoconazole cream twice per day EVERY DAY. If only I had to do it just once per week haha. Well i'm past it all now! Smooth skin forever... i hope! ;)
HannahNye

Return to Allergies and Diet