Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Elixa Probiotic ....! :o

Including allergies, diet, recipes, allergy testing, anti- and probiotics, asthma, make-up and environment

Elixa Probiotic ....! :o

Postby HannahNye » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:41 pm

Not sure where on god's earth (or this forum) to post this but I saw mention of 'probiotic' in the sub-forum description.
I think this forum might be fairly inactive but hopefully this will help a lone internet-wanderer who comes across this thread!

Ok, well i've been trying to search this site alot for information on probiotics. I assumed it would have been one of the top more successful treatments, based on my recent experience.

I've had some pretty swollen looking hands for a long time now... since I was around 10 years old probably. (i'm mid-20s now)

I'm not sure what specific sub-type of eczema I have but basically, the only slight relief I ever got from topicals was some cream which killed mites (?!) and from diet it was going zero carb!

But my recent experience (as I mentioned above) was with probiotics. I've tried alot of brands. Not in desperation really.... just because I chopped and changed over the years depending on what was in the store that I visited. Anyway, I've been reading up alot about probiotic news lately. It seems it is on the rise again. The general conclusion is that we need much much much higher doses than what you get in those yakult bottles or whatever you buy in your supermarket.

Anyway, I went on ebay and looked for some high strength probiotics, and something called 'Elixa' popped up. It's just a 3-day course but it was extremely high strength! (1.5 trillion CFUs, if that means anything to ya...)
So I took it and WOW, my skin on my hands just shrank into smooth normal skin (like on the underside of my forearm)... What the F! The ebay listing didn't have much scientific information on it but i was super interested so I started googling like crazy about probiotics. Eventually I ended up on their none-ebay website (I didn't even realise it was their site until I started clicking around). The main site is: http://www.elixa-probiotic.com/ but most of the information is in the sections about the science of probiotics (the next 2 pages on the menu at the top I think).

Anyway, since doing that I got a second box immediately because i got so super excited. It has definitely completely returned my hands back to normal soft feminine hands!! I don't look like some cafeteria dish-washer lady anymore ;)
I've also started seeing probiotics popping up alot more in the news and even mention of Elixa. Seems like it's fairly new and is getting good reception so far!

I'll keep you updated as things go on with this second box!
HannahNye

Re: Elixa Probiotic ....! :o

Postby HannahNye » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:13 pm

3 month update :)

Been reading some news about this just this moment on another forum and it reminded me to come and update!

Things are going great and my hand eczema has not come back. It's been about 3 months since I last posted.
HannahNye

Postby HannahNye » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:15 pm

I heard about Elixa on some health segment on a UK radio show. It really has done wonders for my skin and I also am 100% that gluten free is another essential part of my regime.

This probiotic has gotten my skin as good as when I did the zero carbohydrate diet. Now I'm eating normal carbs and it is just as good since starting elixa. I experimented with zero gluten again and that really puts the icing on the cake.

:D
HannahNye

Postby HannahNye » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:27 pm

ANOTHER UPDATE!! :D :D :D

Couldn't stop rubbing my hands together to feel how smooth they are! :lol:

Skin is effectively cured :shock: :shock: :shock:

My hands are perfect and sometimes I just get the odd bit on my upper back, very occasionally.

This improvement is huge!!

Anyone else tried it??!? :o

I recommended it to my sister-in-law and she said the same thing. Is this thing really new? How did I only just find out about it in the past few months :oops:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
HannahNye

Return to Allergies and Diet