Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

I Noticed A Difference

Including allergies, diet, recipes, allergy testing, anti- and probiotics, asthma, make-up and environment

I Noticed A Difference

Postby nknjmes » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:05 pm

After my last annual physical it was noticed that my blood sugar was on the rise, so I went to a naturopathic physician who put me on a paleo diet 80% of the week. No bread and grains including pasta, rice and corn 80% of the week. About a month later my blood sugar was back to normal levels but I also noticed that my chronic eczema on my hands had almost completely gone away. I'm not sure if it is gluten intolerance or a wheat allergy but cutting this from my diet made a huge difference for me. It took about a month before I noticed it but it looks like breads and grains and/or stress are my eczema triggers.

Return to Allergies and Diet