Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Research into the emotions surrounding living with eczema

Research into the emotions surrounding living with eczema

Postby lamis » Tue May 28, 2013 3:30 pm

Participants for a research focus group.

We require people who suffer from eczema and/or people who have children who suffer from eczema to come and discuss the emotions that surround moderate to severe eczema attacks.

The research is on behalf of a major eczema medical brand and their advertising agency who want to better understand what it is like to live with eczema and how it affects peoples' lives. There will be 8 participants in the group and 1 moderator who will ask open-ended questions that will be discussed by participants over a roundtable.

The group will last 2 hours and will be held at a central London location, in the evening (precise time TBC), on Thursday June 6th.

Participants will be paid a fee for their time, in cash, at the end of the session.

We are also welcoming referrals for friends or peers to participate too and we can discuss this in more detail should you decide to get in touch.

If this is something you could potentially be interested in and would like to know more details please feel contact myself, Lamis, either by email: lamis.h@murmurresearch.com, or by phone: 07867901344. In order to finalise attendance to the group I would need to speak with participants briefly on the phone to ask some basic questions that determine their suitability for participation.

I work for a legitimate, independent research company - you can find out more about our company at www.murmurresearch.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Lamis Harper
Murmur Research
Tel: 07867901344

Return to Babies/Children